Amazon Price Matching
If you find your textbook lower on Amazon.ca we will match the price!
How To Price Match
Please note, at this time Amazon Price Matching is only available online. Price Matching requests cannot be processed in-store.
- Prior to submitting a request to price match, please read the Eligibility Requirements section below to ensure you are eligible for a price match.
- Order your textbook online at campusstore.brocku.ca
- If your textbook meets the Eligibilty Requirements complete and submit the form found below on this page within 72 hours of placing your order.
- A Campus Store employee will review your request. If your textbook is eligible for a price match you will be refunded the difference back onto your original form of payment and will be emailed a receipt.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for us to review matching requests
- A request form must be completed for each individual textbook.
- Matching will be based on live current pricing on amazon.ca, excluding Marketplace vendors (i.e. from Amazon.ca, but fulfilled by a seller other than Amazon.ca). Please note, the live price may be different when the Campus Store reviews the request versus when the request was submitted.
- The ISBN (10 or 13-digit International Standard Book Number near barcode) must exactly match the ISBN listed on the booklist. If the item is a package containing several items, it is the ISBN of the package that must match.
- Price matching will only be accepted on new physical textbooks (used books, ebooks, access codes, course packages are excluded).
- Amazon.ca pricing must be in Canadian dollars and include shipping charges.
- Items on amazon.ca must be in stock with a quantity of at least 5 and be available for delivery within one week.
- There is a limit of one price match per ISBN and all price matched textbooks are final sale.
- Brock University Campus Store management reserves the right to deny a request for a price match for any reason and to change the details of this offer at any time.
Submit a Price Match Request
Need Help? Try our live chat. If no agents are available you can leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.