Hassle free Returns
We understand that sometimes your order won’t work out for you – and that’s ok. For your convenience, online orders can be returned in-store or by mail. In-store purchases must be returned or exchanged in-store.
- Original receipt required.
- Refunds will be issued via the same method of payment, except for cash returns. If purchase was paid for with cash, refund will be issued to an instore gift card.
- Sale, Clearance, and/or Discounted items are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Price adjustments can be made within 7 days of purchase and will be honoured in the form of an instore gift card.
Clothing, Stationery, Technology & Merchandise
- Clothing, stationery, technology, and giftware can be returned within 30 days of original purchase date.
- Merchandise must be unopened, unused, unworn and in original condition.
Software, custom/special orders, program hoodies, scrubs, lab coats, medical supplies, and gift cards (Brock & Prepaid)
- Software, custom/special orders, program hoodies, scrubs, lab coats, medical supplies, and gift cards (Brock & Prepaid) are FINAL SALE.
- Fall Semester Textbooks Refund Deadline: September 14th 2023. After September 14th 2023, all textbooks are FINAL SALE, unless proof of drop is presented before September 20th 2023.
- Winter Semester Textbook Refund Deadline: January 15, 2024. After January 15th 2024, all textbooks are FINAL SALE, unless proof of drop is presented before January 22nd 2024.
- Spring/Summer Textbooks: Can be returned within 5 business days of original purchase date.
- Textbooks must be returned in original, unopened packaging and in new condition. Do not write in, mark, read your textbook or open any accompanying software until you are certain about your courses. Textbook refunds are limited to the beginning of each term. Course materials refund dates are posted online and in-store.
Digital Course Materials - E-Books & Access Codes
- All digital course materials are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
- Clothing, stationery, technology, and giftware can be exchanged within 30 days of original purchase date where product is available. Merchandise must be unopened, unused, unworn and in original condition.
Abandoned Order Policy
- Pickup Orders will be held for up to 21 days. After 21 days orders will be flagged as unclaimed. We will make up to two (2) attempts to contact the purchaser. The initial attempt will be made by email (if available) with a follow-up contact attempt by phone (if available). If we do not hear from you or are unable to contact you within 31 days of the order being placed, your order will be marked as abandoned. There are no refunds for abandoned orders.
As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions about your return, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905-688-5550 ext. 5583.