How much is shipping and handling?
Shipping cost depends on origin, destination, service, package weight, and other considerations.
How long will my order take to arrive? Usually orders are shipped out within 24 hours, depending on stock availability and typically arrive within 1 to 2 business days depending on the destination. NOTE: Business Days are Monday through Friday, excluding holidays observed by Brock University.
What if I'm not home to receive my package?
If the carrier attempts to make a delivery and no one is home, they may look for a safe place to leave your package, such as a milk box, porch, garage or security desk. Otherwise, they'll leave a delivery notice indicating where and when you can pick up your package - typically at the nearest UPS Store.
How do I return my online order for a refund?
The following conditions must be met to be eligible for a refund:
1. Products must be unread and unmarked
2. No refunds or exchanges if original shrink-wrap is removed or torn. Clothing must be in perfect condition with price tags.
3. No refunds or exchanges on any portion of the Textbook Reservation System, printed course packages, access codes, eBooks, special orders, socks, hats, cables, stationery, calculators and clickers
4. Return must include a copy of original cash register receipt, reason for return, and a copy of the web order packing slip sent with your order
5. Refunds will be issued via the original Visa or MasterCard
6. Customers returning merchandise are responsible for proper packing and for all shipping and handling fees associated with the return
7. The Campus Store will not be held responsible for merchandise lost or damaged in transit
8. Returns received after the refund period has expired will not be accepted without prior authorization NOTE: We strongly recommend that packages being returned are insured using a traceable shipping method (i.e. Purolator Courier, UPS or Priority Post).
Shipping and delivery charges are non-refundable; however original shipping charges will be refunded only when the return is due to an error in processing or shipping by the Brock Campus Store or the product is defective
How do I pick my order up in-store?
After you have completed your order, simply select in-store pick up from the available shipping options. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing of orders, excluding weekends. Orders will be available at the front cash of the Campus Store. You will be asked to present your Brock ID, so please make sure that you have it with you. If someone other than yourself will be picking up your order, we ask that they please have valid government ID with them.