The Brock Campus Store, ITS Help Desk and Parking Services will be CLOSED from Saturday, February 16th, 2019 to Tuesday, February 19th, 2019 for the Family Day and Presidents’ Holiday. Regular store hours resume on Wednesday, February 20th, 2019 at 8:30 a.m. Please Note: Any online orders received after 12:00 p.m. on Friday, February 15th, including ebooks, will not be processed until Wednesday, February 20th. All online order processing will return to normal on Wednesday, February 20th.
The Brock University Campus Store is happy to loan instructors copies of in-stock course material while they await the arrival of complimentary copies requested from the publisher.
- Select the books you would like to borrow from the Course Materials section of the Campus Store, and bring them to the Customer Service cash register.
- You will be required to pay for the books you have selected, and you will be refunded once your complimentary copies are submitted back to us. Returned books must be in unmarked & mint condition, and returned prior to the sessional deadline:
- Spring/Summer Courses: Within 1 month
- Fall Courses: Before Thanksgiving
- Winter Courses: Before Reading Week
Stationery Value Bundle
Get them while they last!
Please allow 1 business day from time of purchase for your order to be processed and ready for pick up.
- Customers purchasing EBooks will receive an email with instructions on how to access their EBook once the purchase has been finalized by a Bookstore Employee during regular store hours.
- Once your EBook has been finalized, please allow 2-3 hours for your instructions to arrive in your email. If you still have not received your intructions you can email CampusStore@BrockU.CA for help.
- Don´t forget to check your spam/junk folder!