Course Package Submission Guidelines
- Submit a hard copy of each reading and any additional items you would like to include in your package (i.e. your syllabus, a table of contents, etc.) in the order that you would like them reproduced. You may submit this material to us in-person at our Customer Service Counter, or in high quality PDF format as an email attachment.
- Provide printing instructions (i.e. 3-hole punched or coil bound, single-sided or double-sided, colour pages, etc.). Please include these instructions with the hard copy of your package.
- Indicate how many complimentary copies you will require for yourself or any teaching assistants.
- All course packages must be submitted with a full bibliography, including complete sources for each reading and image:
- Copyright year
- Page range of excerptggf
- Total pages in publication
- Full URL for web sources
- The Brock University Campus Store has now partnered with Canadian Scholars' Press for copyright clearance of our custom course packages. We will forward your submission to CSPI for copyright assessment and clearance. A CSPI representative will forward a proof copy of your package for approval prior to production. Once you have approved the proof, the student packages will still be produced on-Campus by Printing Services. Please note that student packages will not be produced until your proof has been approved.
The more accurate and complete your bibliographic information, the faster we are able to evaluate the content of your package for copyright compliance.
Brock University Campus Copyright Information: http://brocku.ca/library/campus-copyright-information
Brock University's Fair Dealing Policy: http://www.brocku.ca/node/21804
Brock University's eJournal Catalog: http://sfx.scholarsportal.info/brock/az/default?use=rem_b